John F.

Vacation Gone Wrong -  A Cautionary Tale.  

70 posts in this topic

A few things :

1) This was NOT me. I like to have all details and expectations ironed out before hand so there are no surprises. However I do have friends who’ve made similar dates without discussing before who have told me that if their date gets randy, that they would just pay them by the hour for that. Which is a gamble but that the “free vacation” was enough to get them to go. Maybe that’s where her head was at? But if we’re (by we I mean hookers) hanging out for free why the hell did you assume she’d be into free labor?! That’s a helluva assumption! 

2) And for anyone giving her Shit about hopping into bed naked… I sleep naked. Don’t give a flying fuck who’s next to me, it makes no difference - this pic should sum it up better than I can bc I want to cuss you all out. The rape culture is real around here. 

1116B7F0-C70B-454D-9ADC-F98F7359668F.jpeg

Ive already stated my thoughts earlier in this thread about thr errors made, but one thought lingers.  Look back at how he described how this started. Him: "I cant afford your daily rate".  Her: "You dont have to pay me, just feed me". If that is truly how it went down, then it is easy to see how he thought he was in for a nookie-filled adventure. Yes, he should  have exicitly clarified......

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

The rape culture is real around here. 

Are you even the least bit surprised?

11 hours ago, Just Jos said:

A few things :

1) This was NOT me. I like to have all details and expectations ironed out before hand so there are no surprises. However I do have friends who’ve made similar dates without discussing before who have told me that if their date gets randy, that they would just pay them by the hour for that. Which is a gamble but that the “free vacation” was enough to get them to go. Maybe that’s where her head was at? But if we’re (by we I mean hookers) hanging out for free why the hell did you assume she’d be into free labor?! That’s a helluva assumption! 

2) And for anyone giving her Shit about hopping into bed naked… I sleep naked. Don’t give a flying fuck who’s next to me, it makes no difference - this pic should sum it up better than I can bc I want to cuss you all out. The rape culture is real around here. 

Support you 100%

On 7/16/2021 at 7:12 AM, ilovewomen said:

Yeah, I noticed that too.  Kinda makes you wonder why he felt the need to join and 

11 hours ago, Just Jos said:

A few things :

Support you 100% Jos!

You clearly had money to spend, obviously!  Why the hell didn’t you break her off a piece?  So dumb….  There are definitely levels to this game.  You sir are playing on rookie mode.  Treat her like the queen she is and she’ll probably reciprocate.  

On 7/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Was chatting with a wise friend about this post, he pointed a few things out to me. This reads like a seasoned poster to the board, that know the ins and outs of the forum. It could be possible the OP has just created an alter ego to post about this mis-adventure.  All you need is an email address to join as a man on here, and those are easy to get.  You don't even have to prove that you are a man,  just check the box and presto you are a member.

I for one would be surprised if this story was true. Good reading fiction for sure!

On 7/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Was chatting with a wise friend about this post, he pointed a few things out to me. This reads like a seasoned poster to the board, that know the ins and outs of the forum. It could be possible the OP has just created an alter ego to post about this mis-adventure.  All you need is an email address to join as a man on here, and those are easy to get.  You don't even have to prove that you are a man,  just check the box and presto you are a member.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:28 PM, Bravo1 said:

I'm thinking this is most likely a fakenaccount he's using to make his post.  Would be willing to bet he's got another account here with history and reviews

Of course this a regular on here. The language being used is the verbiage he generally uses. Also he usually enlightens us with his longer adventures. Seems as he has been absent posting for a bit. Unless it's political of course. Then he defends the culture that surrounds Adolf Twittler. Then he will try to circle around with, " but I didn't vote for Cheeto Benito".  

Yawn, lesson learned, or maybe Karma for supporting wanna be dictators...................

18 hours ago, parkercole said:

Of course this a regular on here. The language being used is the verbiage he generally uses. Also he usually enlightens us with his longer adventures. Seems as he has been absent posting for a bit. Unless it's political of course. Then he defends the culture that surrounds Adolf Twittler. Then he will try to circle around with, " but I didn't vote for Cheeto Benito".  

Yawn, lesson learned, or maybe Karma for supporting wanna be dictators...................

Hi:  You're confusing me with someone else. I  am against fascism and dictators and have not supported their cultures in any manner whatsoever.  Except with respect to this thread, I have never posted about any adventures or misdaventures.